- Where have I been? Kiev. Why? I have no choice. BUT, exciting things to come!
1. Chernobyl – This Saturday I go and witness the abandoned city and reactor responsible for ...more
- I heard this song playing one morning as I was walking out of the wrong hostel, oops. Another one I’m sure most are familiar with but still awesome and worth ...more
- “What began as two weeks in Jamaica turned into several months when I decided to walk the perimeter of the entire island. I would have a driver pick me up ...more
- “After traveling with my loser friend Carl for a month, our story of where we’re from and what we did got a little redundant, so a game was formed. The ...more
- This is long and I watched it twice. It’s absolutely hysterical! Not even going to explain it, just ...more
I still have to repeat this with 30 second intervals of choking along with, a guy trying to convince a girl ‘they can have sex because everyones asleep’, a laughing ...more
- Trusting someone else to book an important ticket.
I’ll try to make this short and not rant.
Some of the cheapest transportation can only be booked on non-english websites, so it requires ...more
Hostel Rule #4
“No external guest are allowed in the hostel area. This is because they are all notorious vagabonds who steal everything you own. Possibly. Plus you’re probably being a ...more
- The race against winter has officially been lost. It’s snowing in Krakow and I own a full wardrobe of winter clothes. I’ve been decommissioned with a second cold which has slowed filming, ...more
- Met Troy at the Hostel in Krakow. He read me the story from his buddy. True, Not, who cares… it’s funny.
“My girlfriend invited me to her house where I found ...more
Connect, Share… Reconnect