- Sooo this was my adventure crossing the Nicaragua/Honduras border...I got to the Nicaraguan border at 9 pm. 1 minute before it closed. I ran through, in the pouring rain. It`s ...more
- I promised a girl on Koh Tao I’d send a copy of a video I took of her friend. Well, I’m a man of my word… and also of overkill. ...more
- For those who haven’t tried the addictive drug that is “Reddit.com“, a new travel tool has emerged from the travel subcategory called “VisaMapper“. It’s an attempt to attack the age ...more
- As promised, a little late, but still here. The Castaway Trailer!
While in Hanoi, Vietnam, many backpackers would go to Ha Long Bay through one of the cheaper tour companies to ...more
- Another awesome video posted from a friend I met on the trek to everest base camp! Check it out and check out Tim’s Vimeo page, Hidden Horizons Productions.
In Tim’s words, “Upset with the ...more
- BackpackersUnion.com is still getting a lot of daily traffic, and while it could be from people typing “are bulgarian girls easy” into Google, I’d rather think it’s from those curious about what’s ...more
- Yes, I’m back home. I spent the past month trying to surprise friends and family which turns out I’m terrible at (but, hence the absences of updates).
Is it weird being home? ...more
- This happend the morning before the Full Moon Party on Koh Pha-ngan, Thailand. I wrote it but never posted it. It’s too funny to keep off the site:
One early morning, or late ...more
- Edwin Runs a tour called True Manila in the Philippines. Essentially it’s an opportunity to visit the projects in Manila, meet local families and offer a small bit of charity in the ...more