- I like “Never Stop Exploring”, but a small outdoor company called “North Face” beat me to it. I discovered it when I Googled it and since then its lack of ...more
- Sorry. My disappearance is two part. 1. Everest Base Camp kicked my ass. 2. Nepal takes being a third world country very serious. I find it hard to complain about ...more
- I made it.
I’ll get back to how the trip to Everest Base Camp went soon. All I’ll say for now is this; the title for the trip has been playing ...more
- That pussy has some balls…
This picture cracks me up and I’ve been holding back from posting it because it’s pointless, but it’s funny.
(Update: If every things gone smoothly, I should ...more
- Every time you log on to Backpackers Union (on a computer) you see a picture of me at the top of the page*. It’s not random. That picture was from the ...more
- I’m at the last real town on the way to Everest base camp, and although I’m at 11,600 feet, the internet is surprisingly strong (I guess going online at $17 ...more
- Hanoi – Left
Kuala Lampur – Had 15 hours and 10 minutes to do everything that had to be done. So, I grabbed a hostel and threw my stuff in it. Jumped on ...more
- Again, I’m free! No more waiting or whining about the package from hell.
Today I fly to Malaysia for one night, party, snap some photo’s, take some videos, power nap it, ...more
- There’s a new mobile version of Backpackers Union that’s way better than before! And to make things even more awesome, you can easily add it as an app to you’re home screen.
- So my energy is still through the roof from getting my package, which waiting for was like a South East Asia prison sentence. But I’m finally free from the oppressiveness ...more
Connect, Share… Reconnect