- When I was at the Full moon party in Koh Phangan we had a tight-knit family of fellow travelers staying at the hostel. There was one person staying there that ...more
- If Green Peace or Obama’s Campaign against global warming had a message even half as clear, we’d all be riding bicycles and and living on eco farms.
Guy probably gets the ...more
- Angkor Wat is just one of the many temples spread across a huge area on the outskirts of the city of Siem Reep, Cambodia. Although Angkor Wat temple seems to ...more
- Well it looks like I was wrong. Thankfully! My clip of “Drunk Kid Catches Face on Fire” didn’t do anything special. So I’m back to spending way too much time editing a ...more
- I am psyched! I arrived in Vietnam last night, grabbed a beer and went to bed. This morning I woke up with two pieces of gold in my pocket… First I ...more
- Right as I was falling out of love with the idea that backpacking is about “finding yourself”, I stumbled across this gem;
“Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about ...more
- There’s a fine line in the media world between creating interesting content and hurting the very people who made it possible. What started as a conversation with a bartender on ...more
- Not much has happened in the past few weeks… Had Christmas, had New Years, saw temples, museums, fell in love, got caught in love triangle, watched gang fight, got dragged ...more
- There’s a few versions to the story of how the Full Moon Party in Thailand got started. This is the one I believe;
Several travelers met each other on the small ...more
- New Years Eve just feels like the right time to get a little deep and cheesy.
A speech Steve Jobs delivered to a graduating class at Stanford University was one of ...more
Connect, Share… Reconnect